+More interactivity: I hope that the user will be able to move, change, handle the environment and the ants; like selecting an ant and forcing it to do an action. I would be really happy if we could interact a little bit more with them in order to play with them instead of staying and watching their movements.
+More realistic: The actions of each classes (queen, worker, guard) will be somewhat more complex and the intelligence of all the creatures may be much improved.
+Enhanced graphics: TATMF promises us better graphisms that should blind your eyes. Some samples are stored in the photos section.
Unstable version: (0.41)
Version .41 rev 0 :: 09/11/2001
* Mainly reorganization that takes time now but should help the development later. We don't want to be stuck !
* speed has been improved but it doesn't run under win2000(nt) (is that clearly true ?)
*The next version will still be a programmer release because of internal reorganizations. However version 0.43 will contain a lot of new features. So wait a little bit and your eyes will blow up !
Version .40 rev 48 :: 09/07/2001
* FoV of ants gets better
* Common heredity for the ants of the same nest improved
* Speed slider
Version .39 revision 492 beta:: 05/25/2001
* transparency for gtk but SLOW
* Save function is normaly okay
* Keys and display are okay under GTK
Version .38 revision 2014 beta:: 04/15/2001
* Some bugs have been eliminated